Our users privacy
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- The Information you provide when you enroll to an online course, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- A record of correspondence if you contact us;
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our platform and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, "Cookies"));
- Your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the platform.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalised content;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our platform or between you and us;
- to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you;
- to ensure that content from our platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our platform;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the platform;
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives,and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers.
- By using our platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
- Business Transfers. In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION?
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the platform include:
- up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences);
- payment settings (including credit card information); and e-mail notification settings.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile. Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our platform and this is to ensure
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our platform frequently to see recent changes.